If your proposed Company consists of 1+ members who are directors and/or shareholders
our LTD Company package
is the best option.
LTD Company Package €150 Including VAT
- You can contact us to discuss your proposed company and receive advice without commitment
- We incorporate your company with the CRO and provide an official Certificate of Incorporation
- We take care of your tax registrations
- 1 hour free consultation with our accountancy and business advice expert
- Additional professional documents including; share certificates, minutes for first meeting of directors
Click to register your LTD Company now REGISTER NOW
For more information CONTACT US
We have included useful information about your company formation process below. If you have any additional questions or would like to speak to one of our professionals please contact us today.
- Choose your proposed company name (we will check if the name is available for incorp.)
Submit your details
- Submit your details through our Register LTD Company form
(You will need infomation for Director(s), Secretary, Shareholder(s). Your LTD Company must consist of minimum 2 directors, 1 may also act as Company Secretary)
- We prepare and email your company formation documents for you to review & sign.
- Meet us at our office for your free consultation.
Please note if all company members will not be attending the meeting you should have the documents printed and pre-signed.
You will also need to bring anti money laundering documentation for all directors (Valid Passport or Drivers Licence, Proof of address bank statement/ utility bill etc dated within 6 months)
- We can then arrange your company incorporation with the Companies Office and provide
your Certificate of Incorporation.
(Please allow 3-5 days minimum for incorporation from day of consultation)
- Finally, we apply for your tax registrations.
Required details for registration will be requested at your consultation.
(Please note VAT can take up to 3+ weeks to become active due to processing by the Revenue).
- By law you are obliged to submit an annual return 6 months after date of company incorporation.
A further return and set of accounts will be due 1 year post incorporation.
We can take care of this and all other Accountancy requirements.
Please see our price list on our Additional Services page.